Saturday, January 5, 2013

Endpaper mitts


For a dear friend who always brings the boy something special when she visits and plays tirelessly when his poor padres are pooped.


I think she deserves a little something special for Christmas this year.  But Santa ain't gettin' credit for these guys.  I used the Endpaper Mitts pattern again (my second time using this pattern but both have been gifts).  Blue yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy (omg smoosh I love this yarn drool) and the white is Plymouth Yarn Dye for Me Happy Feet.  I really like the Plymouth for colorwork projects because it's similar to most of my favorite sock weight yarns, it's white (or off white) and it's pretty reasonably priced.  I can't actually remember how much I paid but the skeins are big and I remember thinking the price was right.  

Anyway, she says she likes them and how cute is that scarf?  Want.

No comments:

Post a Comment