Thursday, October 25, 2012

Glam girl

I took a few different aspects of a couple of different patterns and added some of my own ideas and voila!


A little baby dress with contrast Peter Pan collar and ruffle.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  It might just be the nicest thing I've made to date (in it's own way).  I'm just super impressed with how the ruffle turned out.


How cute are those little feet stickin' out of the bottom?!  Of course we live in Seattle and it is October so I had to make her a little shrug to go with it.  Once again this is a mashup of a couple of patterns combined with my vision.


Why are you doing this to me mommy?


Oh yeah, cuz I'm so frackin' cute!
 

I'm really happy with how the shrug turned out too, so you can probably expect to see another one of these (in pink?) as well as a post of how I did it. 


I should mention that I actually made two of these dresses. The one pictured is in my Etsy shop and the other one is for my baby girl.  The only difference is that her dress has the ruffle and collar the same fabric instead of the contrast.  


They are both reversible though.  I don't know why, since I hardly ever end up using the other side of reversible clothing, but I just love it!  It's like my little secret and it just looks so nice on both sides.


No comments:

Post a Comment