Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn mitts

I've been having some major project ADD lately.  The result?  Not a whole lot of finished items.  Most of the items I have finished are for my Etsy shop which I'm trying to get up and running (unsuccessfully as of yet, having not sold anything).  It has taught me the value of blogging, though.  It gives me a sense of accomplishment (real or otherwise being an argument I'd prefer not to have).

As the weather turns cold, though, my thoughts can't help but turn to fingerless gloves and hats.  I don't know why but I feel like I can just never have enough.  Plus they're quick enough that I can finish them even in a fit of project ADD.  Or if I go and cast on a bunch of new projects I can come back and finish them without too much confusion.

Here are a couple of pairs I've finished recently (from upcycled stash yarns no less).  I imagine I'll be making at least one pair for myself this year and I might try some out for my mom for Christmas (which is creeping up if you haven't noticed).



No comments:

Post a Comment